From clothes and important documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis can restore these valuables and much more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are many things to think about as you start the healing process. One is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that important belongings that were once immediately rejected are very possibly are just like new.
Some of these items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather jackets, boots/shoes
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Helping you identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of The Treasure Coast can clean and return an emergency supply of clothes for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were discarded in the past. We will work hard to restore these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.